ACADÉMIE « PIRATES SHADOW »
The Pirates are back! Or at least in spirit… Pirates – in Latin Pirata “he who tempts fortune, is enterprising” – have always chosen a different way of life.
It’s also RALF TECH’s leitmotiv; as a reminder, if needed, RALF TECH proudly expresses its values of independence and expertise by choosing alternative paths.
As we know, RALF TECH has always been a brand linked to the marine world… It’s also a distinctive and irreverent brand. So why not combine these words and reincarnate them into a watch that is both classic and provocative.
After the WRX and the WRV, it’s now the Academy’s turn to display the famous Jolly Roger, emblem of the greatest adventurers of the 18th century.
A logical evolution for the Academy model, a true enticement to travel and adventure.
This new Academy consists of a matte black case and an anthracite grey dial proudly displaying the symbol of pirates, a skull and crossbones with two swords, the Jolly Roger. A sign that clearly states its harmony with the world of adventurers. After all, what could be more evident given the number of great skippers who wear RALF TECH at sea!
Finally, on the technical side, the “Pirates Shadow” Academy is equipped with the RTA003 automatic movement and offers optimal readability. Add to this the fact that it’s waterproof up to 200 meters, and you have the perfect tool to accompany you on land and at sea, sitting comfortably on your wrist.
Automatic Pirate Shadow Academy, technical specifications :
- Mechanical self-winding movement RTA003
- 24 rubies, 21’600 a/h, 3Hz
- Power reserve up to 44 hours
- 200M / 660FT real waterproofness
- Features hours, minutes, seconds
- Case in surgical steel 316L with black PVD treatment, diameter 41mm (excluding crown).
- Matte anthracite grey dial
Indexes “SuperLuminova®” with “Black” varnish
Needles in surgical steel 316L with PVD treatment, “SuperLuminova®” with “Black” varnish
- Sapphire crystal, “Glass Box” type, anti-reflective coating, 2.5 mm thick
- Screwed crown
- Back screwed and engraved with numbering in the series
- Black vintage calfskin bracelet with charcoal gray stitching and silicone “tropic” bracelet, 22mm lug, 20mm buckle
- Delivered in a Vintage calf travel pouch
- Limited edition of 100 pieces
- Made in France
- Reference ACY 1201
ACADÉMIE « Pirates Shadow »1 900€