WRB, THE LAST “LITTLE ONE” IS BACK!
Latest addition to the RALF TECH family, the WRB renews the genre while preserving the aesthetic codes of the French watchmaker… More discreet than a WRX, its shape is inspired by the WRV.
Less imposing than its cousin the WRV, it preserves the spirit, the main characteristics and the functions. Its dimensions are more “reasonable” (39mm diameter) and will perfectly fit the wearer’s morphology. The WRB is simply the most versatile of the RALF TECH divers.
Initially designed for French Army divers (delivered between October 2019 and June 2020), the WRB was available in two versions for civilians. Following its success, the WRB is back this summer with a new collection of 6 different versions. The last little one is back! This second series of WRB keeps its original dimensions of 39mm diameter.
Made of 316L surgical steel with a satin finish or matte black PVD, the finishes proposed for the new versions are identical to those of the first series. Its RTA003® movement made in Japan is known and recognized for its reliability. This automatic movement is a 24-jewel, operating at a frequency of 21’600 a/h at 3Hz. It has a nice power reserve of up to 44 hours. It is also renewed.
Water-resistant to 200m, the WRB meets and exceeds the “ISO 6425” standard defining diving watches. Its unidirectional 120-click steel bezel with its black anodized aluminum insert allows for precise calculation of immersion times. Finally, its 2.5mm thick sapphire crystal makes it one of the thickest in the current watchmaking production, as it is waterproof.
The new versions of the WRB follow the trend imposed by the brand in recent months: deep black, navy blue, Tundra green … New colors complement the dials of the First Edition.
New: a selection of leather straps is also available for these new models.
Finally, these new versions, all manufactured in France in our workshop in Morteau, are manufactured in a limited series of 100 pieces per finish.
Technical characteristics of the WRB model
• Mechanical movement with automatic winding RTA003
• 24 jewels, 21’600 a/h, 3Hz
• Power reserve up to 44 hours
• Real water resistance of 200M / 660FT
• Functions hours, minutes, seconds
• Case in surgical steel 316L satin finish or with matte black PVD treatment (depending on version) with diameter 39mm
• Dial matte black, matte foam, matte tundra green or matte navy blue 95% depending on version
• Indexes in SuperLuminova® BGW9 or C5 (depending on version)
• Hands in 316L satin-finished surgical steel or with matte black PVD treatment (depending on version) and SuperLuminova® Vintage, BGW9 or C5 (depending on version)
• 2.5 mm thick domed anti-reflective type sapphire crystal
• Unidirectional 120-click steel bezel with black anodized aluminum insert
• Protected screw-in crown
• Screwed and engraved back with numbering in the series
Bracelets “Tropic” in black silicone and “Zulu” in black tactical fabric
• 22mm lugs, 20mm pin buckle
• Delivered in a NATO approved waterproof and shockproof Explorer case
• Limited edition of 100 pieces per version
• Made in France