WRX MILLENIUM LEFTY X PETER GUNNY
The WRX Millenium lefty, developed with the help of the French special forces combat divers, has been a benchmark in the military and watchmaking universe since 2014. This formadilbly efficient « tool watch » brings together the sum of all the useful hi-tech solutions developed by the brand to make it and extraordinary RALF TECH.
For this exclusive series, RALF TECH collaborated with Peter Gunny the Indonesian « magician » well known to fans of exotic and original straps.
22 pieces and not one more. 22, fetich number at RALF TECH, is the smallest series manufactured by our house. The WRX Millenium lefty X Peter Gunny is therefore one of the rarest and most exclusive series ever produced by RALF TECH and will not be reissued.
Combining an iconic piece and the creativity of the magician Peter Gunny, it is the collaboration of all superlatives and one of the most successful pieces in our house.
Technical characteristics of the WRX Millenium lefty X Peter Gunny
• Mechanical self-winding movement RTA002®
• 25 jewels, 28’800 a/h, 4Hz, incablocs
• Up to 45 hours power reserve
• 1000M / 3300FT real waterproofness
• Complies with the ISO 6425 “diver’s watches” standard.
• Functions hours, minutes, seconds, calculation of immersion time
• Titanium grade 1 (T35) case, diameter 47.5mm (excluding crown)
• Matt black 95% dial
• Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, 5.9 mm thick
• Black hands and orange second hand, professional luminescent «SuperLuminova®» C3
• Stainless steel unidirectional screw-in bezel, 120 clicks, «Ceramfine®» ceramic Insert matte black, professional luminescent marker «SuperLuminova®» C3
• Screwed and engraved back with numbering in the series
• Reinforced, screwed and protected crown
• Hand made beige buffalo strap with carbon coating and black silicone bracelet, 26mm between the lugs, oval perforations, 26mm screwed buckle
• Delivered in a waterproof polycarbonate case
• Swiss Made
• 22 pieces only